I don't make steak enough. There could be cuts of steak in my stir-frys or maybe in my mid-week curries... But I'm talking about a slab of unadulterated meat. (ok only slightly adulterated with some house seasoning). And that's probably why I am constantly failing. Taste wise, it was on the mark. But UGHHH, I have got to learn some temperature control!! I wanted it the meat be cooked through, but I don't want it to be cooked too well. That was piece of beef was select AND THIS IS STEAK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE!!! Next time, I need to be more aware of my timing when it's still over the fire. There was no waste of steak (oh yea...busting out the rhymes yo...bitch bitch mutha waaaaaa) I still ate it. On a positive note, my slaw was good. Red cabbage and a secret ame salad dressing. I'm all about throwing random things into the mix. Salsa in your salad dressing???? Don't balk until you try it. I dedicate this post to J-ho. Thanks for getting me back on the posting train bra.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Beef. It's what's for ... brunch?
I don't make steak enough. There could be cuts of steak in my stir-frys or maybe in my mid-week curries... But I'm talking about a slab of unadulterated meat. (ok only slightly adulterated with some house seasoning). And that's probably why I am constantly failing. Taste wise, it was on the mark. But UGHHH, I have got to learn some temperature control!! I wanted it the meat be cooked through, but I don't want it to be cooked too well. That was piece of beef was select AND THIS IS STEAK WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE!!! Next time, I need to be more aware of my timing when it's still over the fire. There was no waste of steak (oh yea...busting out the rhymes yo...bitch bitch mutha waaaaaa) I still ate it. On a positive note, my slaw was good. Red cabbage and a secret ame salad dressing. I'm all about throwing random things into the mix. Salsa in your salad dressing???? Don't balk until you try it. I dedicate this post to J-ho. Thanks for getting me back on the posting train bra.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment