Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Greatest Invention To Date...
I forgot my camera.... But I've finally perfected it. It's weird that I even enjoy this food. It's basically a not so gross version of congee. Those who know me, will remember the sight/smell of chinese congee makes me want to hurl. When I created this, I was thinking risotto, hence why I call it MISOtto. Day old rice, some water or stock, hit it up with some veggies (spinich, seaweed, whatever you got) add in some tofu or imitation crab might be yummy... Once it starts to boil, throw in a spoonful of miso for flavor and stir until it becomes the consistency of risotto. Add in half a teaspoon of flavored oil (seasme, tomatoe, olive whatever) it's so good. Not as soupie as congee...more like risotto...but asian style. MISOTTO!!!!!!!! Shoot, I won't even add a picture. It looks like baby food sick. But it's tasty. Fuck you. I live and eat arone. HARMPH!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment