Or lack there of. I bought some $.25 rolls at the store the other day to make sandwiches for myself the other ladies at work since they're always bringing me sandwiches. I woke up this morning, fired up my cast iron grill and grilled up the chicken tenders I had marinating in olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Also made some zesty tomato flavored cucumber salad. Cucmbers sliced thin with a little mayo, basalmic vinegar, garlic herb spice, and tomato paste. Secret ingredient: a package of taco bell hot sauce. SO GOOD HATERS!! We all devoured the sanwiches before i could take a pictures. Daniel's a much better blogger than I will ever be. Poo... You'll just have to imagine how yummy they looked. I even wrapped the sandwiches in partchement paper too!! Way better than foil wrap if I do say so myself. Now go forth and IMAGINE~~~
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment