It's been my new favorite thing to make when I don't know what to do for dinner. I stole this concept from the Korean seafood pancake/kimchee pancake. I just throw some random savory items into the batter and *angels sing* dinner. It's pretty handy and tasty way to finish off your left overs. Pictured above is savory pancake #2: Kimchee and fishcake pancake. Don't give me that look... If you're asian you'd eat it and ask for seconds. Yea...that's how asian you are. FAIL! The little black things on top are sesame seeds... I had a double take for a second and was like WTF is on my pancake?? ANTS?!?! hahahaha!
Not pictured is savory pancake #1: Sliced lunch turkey, mushrooms, frozen corn, frozen spinach, and muenster cheese. It's a more universally palatable combo to be sure.
More variations to come, and more single living cooking tips!!!! TUNE IN~

No comments:
Post a Comment