It's been a while since I last made a meal worthy of posting. Grilled zucchini and yellow squash are two of my favorite summertime vegetables!! I wanted to make risotto, but I was feeling lazy. So I made pasta instead. Gooooooo canned tomato sauce. That stuff is so versatile!! Growing up, tomato and egg was a weird concept but I could still put it down. Now it's one of my favorite combos, but not something i make all the time. I'm still 3% weirded out by it even after all these years.
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
If you will it, you can grill it.
It's been a while since I last made a meal worthy of posting. Grilled zucchini and yellow squash are two of my favorite summertime vegetables!! I wanted to make risotto, but I was feeling lazy. So I made pasta instead. Gooooooo canned tomato sauce. That stuff is so versatile!! Growing up, tomato and egg was a weird concept but I could still put it down. Now it's one of my favorite combos, but not something i make all the time. I'm still 3% weirded out by it even after all these years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment