Sunday, July 5, 2009

As Paula Deen once said "You really gotta rub your meat. Rub that meat!"


Yep... my mind totally went there too. But no, we're not talking about slapping any old ham!! Tom Thumb had high quality steaks on sale!!!! I got three HUGE bone in rib-eyes for $16 (originally priced at $40). What a freakn steal!!!! Not to meantion the family econo size package of ground beef I got for $6 that I have yet to deal with. One of the steaks I grilled last night for the 4th of July in I spent with Mr. Daniel. Please see here for details. http://gluttonouschinaman.blogspot.com/2009/07/waiting-for-my-steak.html

Upon further evaluation, we decided that one steak was more than enough for the two of us to share. They were out of your mind huge. Not 72oz huge, but plenty. Tonight, I grilled the second steak that was meant for last night for a late night dinner of snow pea and string bean stir fry. The other half I'm going to eat as a steak sandwich tomorrow. If I'm good, you will have pictures of that as well!!!!




No comments: