Cod is one of my favorite fishes! Meaty and tasty...it works in a lot of dishes from a deep fry to a braise. For these fish tacos, I pan seared on cod steak from my freezer supply (thanks mom) And since condiments make the taco- viola! Green Onion, Lime, Cilantro, Avocado, Jalapeno, Purple Onion, Red Cabbage Slaw, and dip (salsa, saracha, a little bit of mayo) This was used to make the slaw, but I made too much sauce. I hate slaw and salads that are over dressed. Thus the reserves make an awesome dipping sauce. Way to be economical ame. :)
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Codfish Tacos
Cod is one of my favorite fishes! Meaty and tasty...it works in a lot of dishes from a deep fry to a braise. For these fish tacos, I pan seared on cod steak from my freezer supply (thanks mom) And since condiments make the taco- viola! Green Onion, Lime, Cilantro, Avocado, Jalapeno, Purple Onion, Red Cabbage Slaw, and dip (salsa, saracha, a little bit of mayo) This was used to make the slaw, but I made too much sauce. I hate slaw and salads that are over dressed. Thus the reserves make an awesome dipping sauce. Way to be economical ame. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment