Wednesday, October 7, 2009

HOLY RAVIOLI MOLY

Civello's Raviolismo, is a cute little Ravioli factory near my house that I pass EVERYDAY on my way to work. I've been living in my apartment for two years and until last week I wasn't able to visit the store because of it's crazy hours (closes at 3pm on weekdays and is appointment only on weekends). Needless to say, I came here at the first opportunity (my first EVER free halfday off Friday woowoo thankyou boss lady). Their website SAID they would have butternut squash, but they weren't available yet BOO!!! But the nice old ravioli man did have some zucchini and yellow squash ravioli (pictured above with a butternut squash puree) and we also bought a pack of buffalo, goatcheese, and jalapano ravioli which I tossed in some quickee tomato sauce. SO GOOD!! And the ravioli man even gave me some extra vege ones since I was so super excited about my first visit!!!! I'm REALLY looking forward to the pumpkin ravioli in the striped chili pasta that he's making next. Also, if I'm ever feeling ritzy, they have a $30 eggplant lasagna. thank you IRONTYLER for your stellar presentation skillz

1 comment:

tastychickenfan said...

keep the posts coming. muchos interesante! :)