It's Beef and Broccoli, the classic Chinese American dish!! I went a little gung-ho on the sesame seeds. But that's how I like it!! So you haters can suck it. The broccoli was perfect (not the over cooked yellow turds that some restaurants dare serve). The beef was a little too salty and I will not have to sear so much the next time. But it was still good!
Monday, July 28, 2008
It's a Classic
It's Beef and Broccoli, the classic Chinese American dish!! I went a little gung-ho on the sesame seeds. But that's how I like it!! So you haters can suck it. The broccoli was perfect (not the over cooked yellow turds that some restaurants dare serve). The beef was a little too salty and I will not have to sear so much the next time. But it was still good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment