My mommy and daddy came to visit me this weekend, and they brought with them some backyard fresh tomatoes!!! They had to leave me before lunch time, so they couldn't help me eat this yummy and simple pasta dish. Garden tomatoes, apartment deck grown basil a little bit of this and that.... topped it all off with a little good olive oil. Ooooh so fragrant and fresh! I'm feeling healthy today. Maybe I will get a couple slices of cheesecake at the cheesecake sale at the cheesecake factory this cheeseday....Wednesday.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Keeping it Simple
My mommy and daddy came to visit me this weekend, and they brought with them some backyard fresh tomatoes!!! They had to leave me before lunch time, so they couldn't help me eat this yummy and simple pasta dish. Garden tomatoes, apartment deck grown basil a little bit of this and that.... topped it all off with a little good olive oil. Ooooh so fragrant and fresh! I'm feeling healthy today. Maybe I will get a couple slices of cheesecake at the cheesecake sale at the cheesecake factory this cheeseday....Wednesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment